Sidney Crosby Biography
Young and super talented Sidney Crosby is with no doubt one of the best ice hockey players, in the history of this beautiful game. Canadian profession ice hockey player, Sidney Crosby has made himself stand in that position of success that no other can even imagine without dedications and hard work of year. A player with great pace and skills, Sidney has proven himself to the world by serving his beautiful playing pattern. Sidney Crosby was born on August 7, 1978 in Halifax, NS, Canada. He is a left handed player who plays from the Centre position. 27 years aged talented Sidney has been serving as a professional ice hockey player. He now has been associated with Pittsburg Penguins of National Hockey League. He has been serving as a captain of the prestigious and historical team.
Sidney Crosby was named Sidney Patrick Crosby in his birth. A man with great looks and fine personality, Sidney Crosby is one of the greatest players the history of ice hockey has ever had. Sidney Crosby has the height of 5 feet 11 inches, and the well managed weight of 200 lb. that perfectly suits his personality. Canadian legend debuted to the game as a professional player in the year 2005 for the team Pittsburgh Penguins. Challenging his own abilities and expanding his horizon of working, Sidney Crosby has pushed himself to the height of success he stands today through the dedication and hard work of years. He stands as one of the most successful players in the world of ice hockey. His passing, shooting and sensational pace defines him as an astonishing player. Supported by his good looks and great playing pattern, he is really an astonishing personality with gifted abilities and skills. He has gained centuries worth success just as the age of 27.
Records of Sidney:
- Youngest player to win a World Championship scoring title
- Assists (63) and points (102) in a season by a rookie
– First rookie to reach100 points and 100 penalty minutes in a season
– Youngest player ever to reach 100 points in a season (18 years, 253 days)
– Youngest player to reach 200 career points (19 years and 207 days)
- Midget AAA National Championships Tournament MVP Award.
- Midget AAA National Championships Top Scorer Award.
- World Championship All-Star Team
- World Championship Best Forward
- World Championship Leading Scorer
- Olympic Gold Medal in 2010 Winter Olympics
- Olympic Gold Medal in 2014 Winter Olympics
- Lou Marsh Trophy in 2007 and 2009
- Lionel Conacher Award of 2007, 2009, 2010
- ESPY award winner, best NHL player of 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014
- Dapper Dan Sportsman of the Year of 2006 and 2007
- The Order of Nova Scotia of 2008
- AIF Chairman’s Award for leadership in community and charitable activities of 2008
- Sporting News, Top Under-25-Athlete of 2010
- THN Saku Koivu Award of 2013
- THN Mario Lemieux Award of 2013
There are various awards and records of his which can be studied in detail in wiki along with his wiki. Expanding his horizon of success utilizing his abilities and talent he has drawn an irreplaceable place in the world of ice hockey. The determination of years has made him stand in the social and economic position he is today. He stands as a role model to those people who seek the light of success through dedication and determination. He sets a perfect example than the success holds no other shortcuts than hard work. Dedicated from his very early days, now he stands as an economically well-established player holding the net worth of more than $45 million America dollars. He is a pure definition of success. A complete ice hockey player who has given a lot for the development of beautiful game named ice hockey.